Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, it stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as Doctor John Watson.
- Benedict Cumberbatch as "Sherlock Holmes"
- Martin Freeman as "John Watson"
- Amanda Abbington as "Mary Morstan"
- Rupert Graves as "Detective Inspector Lestrade"
- Louise Brealey as "Molly Hooper"
- Lars Mikkelsen as "Charles Augustus Magnussen"
- Mark Gatiss as "Mycroft Holmes"
- Lara Pulver as "Irene Adler"
- Andrew Scott as "Jim Moriarty"
- Una Stubbs as "Mrs. Hudson"
- Toby Jones as "Culverton Smith"
- Sian Brooke as "Eurus"